;)

;)

Saturday, November 21, 2015

Australia Gun Control: If it Works, Ban it! | Gun Free Zone

http://gunfreezone.net/wordpress/index.php/2015/11/20/australia-gun-control-if-it-works-ban-it/

So, now the gun controlists are worried about a civil war technology shotgun down under, this is what would happen here if the gun controlists in America were able to ban semi autos !
I really like this shotgun, its probably faster then a pump, unless you're well trained, I think I'd be faster with one......

4 comments:

  1. Looks awesome but I wonder how long your shoulder would last. I know with my Remington about 10 rounds and my shoulder is done. Wonder if a pump action would be more reliable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't be any more recoil than a pump, I like pumps for reliability, but that looks neat !

      Delete
  2. That shottie was only going to be marketed in Australia. Too bad too, I think it would sell here.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know how I'm doing, as long as your not a fucking liberal who believes that a little fairy dust will solve all the worlds ills .......;)