;)

;)

Sunday, November 1, 2015

#PoliceState: Stunning Expose on the EPA | www.independentsentinel.com

http://www.independentsentinel.com/epa-is-leading-the-way-to-a-police-state-and-this-is-how/

So, let me get this right, I, an American by birth that believes in using the parchment the Constitution was written on as a basis for what our bloated government can or can't do, is the enemy ! But, mind you, the muzzies that are brought to my country because we started a war on their turf, are the most excepting and kind ppl on earth just trying to escape the hell hole my government helped create !!!

Well fuck you Mr elitist government official, if I'm a domestic terrorist because I believe in what was taught to me by my civics class teacher in the 70's, which is all wrong now that the drug culture idiots have taken over my country, I'm done !!
I will protect my belief's till the day God decides its my time to go, whether peacefully or in battle against these warped minded assholes that think they know better than the founders of this great country !!!
The post office has guns and ammo, the IRS has guns and ammo, the EPA has guns and ammo, every governmental agency has guns and ammo and elitists like Hillary, who has the blood of four patriotic Americans on her hands for doing nothing in Bengazi, want an Australian gun buy back, which is really confiscation by other words.

My words to any governmental official who thinks they can make my legal guns illegal with a pen and a phone, you better send your best and brightest, because I've been shooting since I was 10, and even in my advanced age I can still put a hole through a quarter at a hundred yards, I need a scope now, but I can still do it !
So, Hillary, Bari or any other punk that thinks they can walk in and take what I built, perfectly, for my style of shooting, bring it, I'm here, waiting ! I won't start it, but I guarantee, I'll take out more of your best and brightest than they will of me !
Oh, and beware, my neighbor's are armed to the teeth, and they know the game is about up, so watch your backs once the shooting starts...............
Oh, and by the way, I know you governmental assholes stop by daily, whether to look at the hottie's I post, or to look into the mind of an American infidel, take my words to heart, I've lived in this here house for 49 of my 50 years, I know where to hide to make the most damage on your Nazi like thugs........
Watch your backs boys, you never know what neighbor will fire from the backside.........

6 comments:

  1. These friggin cocks do watch your site, but I doubt the fags look at girls. They ignore the real enemies, and follow us around just because we buy arms on the net? These cockgoblers want the AK? The SKS? The M44? My grandfathers 3030? I've worked the same job for 17 years. Pay taxes. Lived by the rules. Let the libtards in their hybrids pass me on I-40 driving like dicks. Patience is a virtue developed over time, but it is wearing thin. Come and get them. They need to arm all the pansies in all the government agencies in preparation for their population reduction. Got news for you peter-puffers. If you could eliminate all of the people that do the work, what are you gonna eat? Who is gonna make your dumb ass cell phone work. Who is gonna fix the utilities when they go out? These geeks they are arming will fold up like wet blankets when the arterial perforation begins. Bring it Bitches. PS, I've been lurking Mike, just busy. Stay angry friend;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree totally, where does the welfare come from if the slaves revolt ????
      Good to see you're in good spirits...... ;)

      Delete
  2. Good warning Mike. That's all you can do these days. I'm north of the border and have the same mind set. Got about a dozen in my local hood that are all armed should the invading horde decide to take over our country. Sad to see should it come to that but there is no foucking way we are facing Mecca with our arses in the air.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm headed north of the border soon, well have to hook up so I can piece together an inventory, unless I can sneak my tools over one piece at a time...... ;)

      Delete
    2. An inventory can still be acquired here legally should you be of that mindset. With Liberal Justin "Zoolander" Turdeau just having been elected I'm not sure how long that will last.

      Delete

Let me know how I'm doing, as long as your not a fucking liberal who believes that a little fairy dust will solve all the worlds ills .......;)