;)

;)

Saturday, November 28, 2015

So, Sam Is Suing Wirecutter.........

I try not to get involved in the III community, but Sam, or whatever he goes by now, done fucked up this time ! From what I gather he's sued Wirecutter for saying mean things about him. This is simply ridiculous. I really thought the Idaho thing was a very cool idea, but I never sent the bastard a dime. I will be removing all the III shit from my blog, I know its not about the ppl in the III, but I feel at this time, it has to go !
I don't want my blog anywhere near the asshole ppl call Sam, if I find something cool over at sipsy street, I'll put it up, but for now fuck Sam, or whatever he changes his name to now that he's screwed over all the real members of the III.
I really hate taking down my boy Zoomies art, but it has to go, maybe I can get Zoomie to do something personal for me to put up.

What bothers me the most, is the way Sam, or whatever, would tell ppl to get off the porch and fight, while he was an internet tough guy, I'm guessing he told his handlers from his past days as an informant, which ppl to keep an eye on, so watch your backs my friends.......

8 comments:

  1. It's cool, man. I agree, and I get it. Ain't mad atcha... ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't think you'd be mad, but maybe I can get ya to do some other art for me ...... ;)

      Delete
  2. And folks got pissed when I walked away. Called me everything but a white man. Amazing how 'different' things are now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never said anything, I really didn't keep up on it, you were smart to get when the getting was good!
      It's a real shame that it turned out this way, but I guess once a com-man, always a con-man !
      I love your work, I hope you get your own business going since you got the papers to do so.
      You have nothing but respect from me !!!!
      ;)
      Plus I hear you like cats, me to ! Birds of feather, you know the rest ...... ;)

      Delete
    2. Just 'generally' speaking.
      Firearms: Out completely. Both FFL licenses have been returned to the ATF along with the record books, equipment being sold as it hits the point of selling it. The CNC I bought is up on the block right now.
      Every project I get involved with that produces something for anyone other than myself ends with 'I'm gonna sue', and I'm tired of it. From pellet stoves to motorcycle trailers to firearms. Fuck it all. I'll make one for myself, fuck the rest.
      Cats...yeah, I've got a few ;-) Birds as well, 21 in the backyard that are supposed to be giving me an egg each. One works, the other 20 produce nothing. Kinda like someone else I knew.

      Delete
    3. Sorry it turned out that way, you to talented to waste it, if you were near I'd have you engrave my 80% !
      Good luck in all your endeavors, and be sure to stop by and say howdy once in a while....
      Oh, I've got 5 cats and a 120# dog here, plus deer eating out of the bird feeders....... ;)

      Delete

Let me know how I'm doing, as long as your not a fucking liberal who believes that a little fairy dust will solve all the worlds ills .......;)