;)

;)

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Former Illinois Congressman: “I think that we’ve begun a third American Revolution” | - Linkis.com

http://linkis.com/dcclothesline.com/zCZ5j

When "representatives" or former representatives see it, its on its way ..
What we have been saying all along had made mainstream, its telling you it's here !
Lock and load my friends all its gonna take is something small to trigger a hot war.....
If a Waco happened today, it would get hot across the US ...
If you think you're to old and out of shape, like me, remember that the young are gonna need our wisdom and balls to do whats right........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know how I'm doing, as long as your not a fucking liberal who believes that a little fairy dust will solve all the worlds ills .......;)