;)

;)

Sunday, December 27, 2015

Planned Parenthood Says Hiding HIV From Partners Is A 'Right'

http://thefederalist.com/2015/12/22/planned-parenthood-says-hiding-hiv-from-sex-partners-is-a-right/#.Vn8sNQO5P_Y.twitter

So you think planned Murderhood isn't bad enough, now they say if you have HIV you shouldn't have to disclose to a sexual partner that you have AIDS !
How fucked up is that ? You are basically exposing an unknown person to death !
These ppl from PPH should be lined up and shot in public square, I'm tired of being nice, fuck these murderous ghouls ! Kill them in a public setting to teach others what is wrong with America !
It especially pisses me off that my tax dollars actually go to these fucking ghouls !!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. you are much more polite than I would be to these asshats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been called many things, but polite isn't on the list....
      ;)

      Delete
  2. I can't get behind you on this. I don't think that we have a right to murder people like they do to the unborn. Now, maybe we could infect every last one of them with HIV. That I can wholeheartedly agree with...........

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, since you put it that way...... :)

      Delete

Let me know how I'm doing, as long as your not a fucking liberal who believes that a little fairy dust will solve all the worlds ills .......;)