;)

;)

Monday, May 16, 2016

Trump Parody ( for all the grammar NAZI'S, I've changed the spellin of Parity ) hope they're happy!

This is awesome, it has all the right assholes...... ;)
Oh, if any of you DICKLESS Anonymous commenter's don't like my spelling, you're welcome to leave this site immediately, from now on, unless it's a normal commenter that's busting my balls, you are welcome to stay the fuck off MY MUTHER-FUCKIN BLOG ! GOT IT BITCHES ?!!
OH, AND TAKE YOUR EDUMACATION AND USE IT AT WORK INSTEAD I F LOOKING AT HALF CLOTHED WOMEN on this fine upstanding blog !
Don't like it, well I'd bet if I met you in person, you'd still be an asshole !
....................... TRUMPZILLA  2016 ......................




Here

5 comments:

Let me know how I'm doing, as long as your not a fucking liberal who believes that a little fairy dust will solve all the worlds ills .......;)