;)

;)

Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Michael Savage Shut Down !

Info Wars
So Michael Savage is shut down on the night of the debate, because he was talking about Sick Hillary Klinton's health problems !
I have been off work for a bit, back is fucking up again, and I'm on Twitter, a lot. Sorry, that's why I don't post as much, I guess I'm feeding my head.
I've missed much working and dealing with back issues amongst other things.
Now I don't understand all this stuff, but im hoping to open a few eyes up.
This ICANN bullshit, the UN taking over the Internet, instead of (I think) each country running there own( don't quote me do the research, I'm just starting) then the UN, instead of the US, will run the Internet.
I've heard of ppl being banned from Twitter (MILO From Breitbart) ppl being put in timeout on Fagbook, sorry I hate it, but this is entirely different.
Maybe I've watched Alex Jones to much, but this seems like a real threat, I heard Congress or the Senate is trying to stop ICANN
by holding back funds.
We all know the MSM is shit, it's all owned by six organizations, they lie cheat and start to push an agenda, right now you can go to other sites and find out what's really happening, but for how long ?
Look into this and start talking it up, get informed before you can't get informed anymore !

4 comments:

  1. Man, you are a little late to the game. This stuff has been in the works for quite some time. Anything now, especially with Obozo putting his finishing touches on his "fundamental transformation" is just pissing in the wind. As for the scare mongers saying this is irreversible, I don't believe it. Trump can change that. I am confident of that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I think it's a done deal. The Uniparty Congress has known about this for a long time and aside from some faux concern it's done as of the end of September. Never say never but the Globalist cartel wanted it. It might take some time but the implications are all bad.

      bverwey

      Delete

Let me know how I'm doing, as long as your not a fucking liberal who believes that a little fairy dust will solve all the worlds ills .......;)